Without realising it, certain habits have crept their way in to my daily routine recently.
I’ve become an avid follower of several blogs and news sites that give my day its kick start.
So here’s a list of the top five that I follow without fail (almost). I’d love to know yours.
1. Chris Brogan – I heard Chris speak in Chicago back in June this year and his words on ‘human business’ cut through all the guff that I’d heard and read about before. Thanks Chris for all your posts.
2. Alltop – fairly new to this, but a great consoldator of the best of that’s out there every day.
3. Mashable – Goes without saying. I’m sure everyone’s go to site for all things social, marketing, etc.
4. Techcrunch – For an untecchie like me, they make this befuddling world of widgets and apps wholly relevant.
5. Brian Solis – Along with Chris, a great thinker and one who has fully explained the reality of engagement.
The lesson here overall I suppose is that reading is king. You can’t really read enough. Everything changes so quickly and randomly, at least trying to keep abreast is an objective we should all have.